How amazing it is to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I hear so many girls talking about the underlying game that’s behind all the interest and attraction of a potential relationship, and this is what I tell them: Love should never be a game, so stop wasting your time and emotions trying to follow unspoken rules when you already know 1) who you are and 2) what you want. Those two things should be enough when it comes to a relationship. And if your authenticity pushes someone away, let them go because if you’re too much for them, they weren’t enough for you.
Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”